Star Trek (2009) Enterprise Artisan ReplicaMarch 2nd, 2016
If you loved J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek films and you have a spare $7,000(USD) to spend, today is your lucky day. This highly detailed Starship Enterprise replica comes from Quantum Mechanix, and it looks mind-blowingly awesome. And that’s coming from a guy who doesn’t like J.J.’s Trek and ships all that much.
It looks like they nailed every detail and made it look even better. This replica features around 200 custom-built lighting effects that bring the starship to life.
- Static interior and exterior lighting.
- Anti-collision and formation lighting (flash and strobe).
- Fluid plasma effect inside the impulse engines.
- Bussard collectors – Custom circuits and motion effects reproduce the look of the forward end of each warp nacelle.
- Illuminated deflector dish – The dish itself is a specially-built lighting element – not just lit up by a bulb – with light lines radiating out from the center of the dish, just like in the movie.
- Interior lighting for the shuttle bay.
- Four-function remote control – The QMx Artisan Enterprise comes with a custom remote for interior, warp and impulse, formation and auxiliary lighting.
The replica measures 34″ long x 15.75″ wide x 7.5 ” high. It even has a tiny shuttle in the shuttle bay. If you have the money, this is an awesome collectible.