Toast Wars: Darth Bacon FigureJanuary 6th, 2015
One of my favorite artists is Dan Goodsell, the man behind the incredible World of Mr. Toast. In fact, several of his whimsical original folk art paintings hang in my kitchen. Combining two of my favorite pastimes – Star Wars and smoked meats, Dan’s Darth Bacon character is now the inspiration for a custom-made action figure.
The product description is almost as good as the figure itself:
- 60% Resin / 40% Evil!
- Hand painted in a damp, dark basement somewhere not in China!
- Super rare limited edition of only 40 pieces!
- Sculpted by Junk Fed with a little help from the Dark Side!
- 4 points of Non-Articulation!
- For nutritional facts please call your local Poison Control Center!**
- The Force sold separately!***
- Not a toy! Not for kids! Recommended for ages 80+
**Although he may look delicious please don’t try to eat him. Your stomach cannot digest such deadly levels of evil, polymer and resin.
***The Force is currently on back order. Please allow 10-15yrs for delivery.
Only a handful of hand-numbered and signed 3.75-inch resin figures are being made, and most of them already sold during the pre-order. That said, if your mouse skills are fast enough, you might be lucky enough to snag one of the remaining figures when they go up for sale on Friday, January 9, 2015 at 12 noon PST on Good for You Toys for $50(USD).