Captain America: The Winter Soldier Falcon 1/6 CollectibleMay 13th, 2014
Captain America: The Winter Soldier was a great addition to the Captain America franchise and has already grossed nearly $250 million. One of the great heroes in the film was Falcon (aka Sam Wilson) played by Anthony Mackie. Falcon’s awesome wing apparatus allowed him to fly and gun through the air with great agility.
Hot Toys has announced this incredible 1/6th scale Falcon collectible figure that stands approximately 30 centimeters tall. The movie-accurate collectible is made in the likeness of Anthony Mackie and is specially crafted based on the image of Anthony Mackie as Falcon in the film and features a finely detailed costume, LED light up flight backpack, Falcon’s signature wings, weapons, and a dynamic figure stand perfect for flight poses.
The Falcon Collectible Figure specially features:
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- 4 pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- 1 pair of fists
- 1 pair of relaxed palms
- 1 pair of palms for holding weapons
- 1 pair of palms for holding wings
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- 1 dark grey and black vest
- 1 grey t-shirt
- 1 pair of black bicep guards
- 1 pair of camouflage patterned pants with U.S. flag emblem and shin guards
- 1 pair of black boots
- 2 submachine guns
- 1 flight backpack with LED light up function (red light, battery operated)
- 1 pair of attachable fully spread wings
- 1 pair of flight backpack assembly parts
- 1 pair of goggles
- Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Falcon nameplate, the movie logo, and flexible pillar
Falcon is available for pre-order now with delivery in Q4, 2014 – Q1, 2015.