Stealing Time: Long-Haired Dachsunds and Time TravelFebruary 28th, 2014
This short film tells the story of a down-on-his-luck inventor who builds a time machine to change the past. But when his rival shows up unexpectedly, he must deal with a series of events he didn’t expect.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words “time travel.”
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: “I have to go back.”