Amazing GLaDOS Cosplayer Does Reddit AMASeptember 26th, 2013
Enayla is the cosplayer behind the amazing GLaDOS cosplay seen at PAX Prime 2013, in which she suspended herself in a GLaDOS costume for up to 45 minutes at a time. The cosplay was absolutely incredible and went viral. Recently, Enayla held an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit, where she answered questions about making the costume
Here are some interesting items from the AMA:
1. The GLaDOS costume cost about $350 to create and she spent about three months, nonstop, creating it.
2. Enayla’s next costume will not be a potato.
3. Enayla herself was surprised how comfortable she was suspended above the ground. She did 45-minute stints throughout the day without much trouble
4. She did bring an iPod loaded with GLaDOS and Portal 2 songs, but the environment was too noisy for anyone to hear it.
5. Yes, she did fall out of the harness several times while she was working out how best to design it.
This costume was so amazing. Be sure to check out the entire AMA for all the details.