MattyCollector Ghostbusters Ecto-1August 7th, 2013
MattyCollector.com has provided a short video with more details about their recently announced Ghostbusters Ecto-1 collectors vehicle. They only have a prototype at this point and they are looking to reach a minimum number of pre-orders before August 19 in order to move ahead with production.
When Peter, Ray, and the team head out to eliminate ectoplasm, they rev up their 1959 Cadillac professional ambulance and take off with lights flashing and siren blazing. Now, for the first time in scale to 6” Ghostbusters figures, this highly detailed Ecto-1 is available for pre-order! Peter and Ray can finally ride along because this Movie Masters Epic Creations Ecto-1 is scaled just for them. There have been other Ecto-1 vehicles, but never one that could actually fit your 6” figures, while also featuring as many amazing details straight from the film. Created hand-in-hand with Sony, this vehicle has the honor of being the flagship product in the all-new Epic Creations line, giving you the most authentic Ecto-1 experience possible.
Details (subject to change):
- This Ecto-1 will feature a pull-out rack for storing the removable proton packs that come with the new 6” Peter and Ray figures (sold separately).
- The headlights of the Ecto-1 will flash and the beacon will light up with both blue and red lights.
- The doors and trunk of the Ecto-1 will actually open so you can get your 6” figures and their gear inside!
- The authentic Ecto-1 signature ambulance siren lets bystanders know the Ecto-1 is coming.
- This Movie Masters Epic Creations vehicle is made of highly detailed, hard plastic, with authentic Cadillac logos.
- The Ecto-1 features engine revving sounds recreated to sound just like in the film!
- This vehicle rolls on wheels to get around town fast… go get those ghosties!
- Ideally the vehicle will include everything shown in the Ecto-1 “B sheet” to the left, but please remember this isn’t final.