3-Day Zombie Survival KitMay 10th, 2013
This zombie survival kit from Zombie Defense Solutions provides you enough equipment to help one person survive for 72 hours when the zombie apocalypse begins. It contains all the basics like water, food, warmth, lighting, matches, tools, and a basic first aid kit.
Here’s the full list of what you’ll find inside:
- FOOD: 3600 Cal. Energy Bar – Provides 3 days worth of food. Energy bar is scored into nine-400 calorie portions. Packaged to insure consistent nutritional values and has a storage life of 5-7 years.
- WATER: Purified Drinking Water – 6 long lasting, triple layered retort pouches that hold 4.227 fl oz of water. Stores for a min of 5 years.
- LIGHTING: Matches & Lightsticks – 1 box of waterproof matches, (3) 6″ lightsticks with lanyard hole and hook. Creates instant lighting lasting 12 hours each.
- WARMTH: MYLAR Emergency Blanket – Waterproof, reflective surface for high visibility. Space age design retains up to 90% of body heat for cooling in hot climates. Compact, yet opens to 84″ x 52″.
- FIRST AID: Basic First Aid Kit – A small assortment of fresh, sterile products that includes: (7) Adhesive bandages, (2) gauze pads, (2) Alcohol Prep Pads, (2) Wet Naps, (1) Triple Antibiotic Ointment TOOLS: Emergency Hammer & Survival Bracelet – (1) Emergency Hammer – Shatters glass and has a built-in seat belt cutting tool, (1) Survival bracelet with Built-In Emergency whistle – made of nylon cord that can be unwound to 10 feet in survival situations
Actually, this seems like a pretty good kit to throw in the trunk of the car just in case you breakdown on the side of a country road one night, whether surrounded by the walking dead or not.